The World Technology Network (WTN) announced today that Petrus Pennanen, CEO and founder of Leiki has been nominated for the 2005 World Technology Award. The Award honors individuals and corporations from 20 technology-related sectors viewed by their peers as being the most innovative and whose work has the greatest likelihood of long-term significance. The Gala ceremony will take place November 15 in San Francisco.
- Leiki joins DoubleVerify – Leading provider of marketing measurement software and analytics
- Digital Marketing Trends 2019 – Contextual Targeting
- Semantic Audiences for the New Year’s Advertisers
- Leiki service is now available in 30 languages
- Meet Leiki at Slush. Our semantic AI outperforms Amazon, Google, IBM and Microsoft.
- Otavamedia boosts CTR with Leiki SmartMedia
- Reach the seasonal shoppers – Now over 400 semantic audience segments available
- Leiki at Programmatic I/O in New York 15-16 Oct