Want to build international business in an exciting market? Not afraid to pick up the phone? Come work at Leiki!
We’re a profitable and growing digital adtech company that offers a groundbreaking semantic audience segmentation tool to publishers, networks and advertisers / media agencies. We also sell audience segments created with the tool through leading marketplaces.
Business is booming, so we are expanding rapidly in Europe and USA, and we need more people! Right now we are looking for a Business Development Manager for our Helsinki office to develop our adtech and audience segment business.
You have sales or business development experience related to online advertising, and at least basic understanding of modern online advertising technology. You are an independent and proactive executor with goal oriented and organized working style. You have strong drive to acquire new clients as well as patience to develop long term relationships. You are fluent in English; skills in other languages such as German are seen as a benefit.
You can be a student with hands-on experience in setting up profitable online advertising, or an experienced media / advertising sales professional – we’re interested in all talent that will help our business grow.
Your key responsibilities at Leiki
- Meet and exceed sales targets by yourself or working with other business development team members
- Review and help develop Leiki’s adtech and audience offering to be more attractive
- Proactively identify new prospects and sales channels to acquire new clients
- Plan or execute marketing campaigns to create market awareness of Leiki’s unique services
- Create convincing sales proposals
- Conduct professional and informative sales presentations online and onsite
- Develop strong relationships with clients and marketplaces to ensure successful and long term accounts
- Work closely with other Leiki teams to ensure the day-to-day needs of your clients are met
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Participate at marketing and promotional efforts such as attending industry conferences and seminars
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will get outstanding benefits
- Competitive salary, and with good performance, possibility to join our option programme
- Be part of an inspiring global business with top class clients
- An opportunity to develop your skills across the board
- An agile working environment where every day is different
- Flat and flexible organization where everyone’s input on how to do things better is welcome
- Pleasant company culture (with free breakfast)
If this sounds good to you and you have the right skills and experience, we want to hear from you!