Leiki Focus is a semantic software engine designed to understand and create a detailed profile of any piece of text – whether it’s a complex news article or a brief product description – and intelligently match similar items together. The idea is to greatly increase usage and user satisfaction of online media content with these uniquely accurate contextual and behavioural semantic content recommendations.
View and download a 2-page Leiki Focus Technology Overview to find out more.
Our unique ontology-based technology takes the accuracy and domain of applicability of automatic targeting to new levels. Since 2000, we have been developing the extensive standards-based ontology and the reasoning engine that is the foundation of our content and user profiling. Including hundreds of thousands of concepts and extraction patterns, the software is able to analyse the topics present in textual content and to build a detailed user profile based on actual (rather than stated) user interests.
Unique hybrid personalisation approach based on extremely detailed semantic analysis:
- Contextual meaning layer matching across varied content types and languages
- Individual behavioural interest analysis in real time
- Advanced targeting tools, including CTR optimization, smart time limits, flexible filtering options and adjustable result variety
Significant R&D efforts over 10 years for:
- High speed semantic analysis of content with 100k+ topics
- Real-time recommendations created with optimised profile update and comparison algorithms
- Fast in-memory indexing, produces recommendations instantly
- Real-time analysis of user feedbacks
- Optimised for scalability to large volumes with high availability
- Content can be easily integrated using common feed formats such as RSS and Atom, through URL scraping or via HTTP-based REST interface
- Can be provided either as a hosted service or installed at the customer’s data center
Try our demo
Want to Know More Details?
Download the 2-page Leiki Focus Technology Overview.