Want to build international business in the exciting data market? Come work at Leiki!
We’re a profitable and growing digital adtech and semantic AI technology company with global presence. We offer groundbreaking semantic tools across many industries. One of the key areas for growth for us is within publishers, networks and advertisers / media agencies. We also sell audience segments created with our audience segmentation tool through leading marketplaces.
Business is booming! We are expanding in Europe, Scandinavia and USA, and we need more people!
To acquire and develop customer relationships, right now we are looking for our Helsinki office:
Business Development Manager
Please note that this a sales role, not a marketing position!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary, motivating incentive program and with good performance, possibility to join our option program.
- Ability to influence company in a meaningful way – we have flat, flexible and open organization.
- Work with exciting global and local customers.
- Network and travel to international conferences and seminars.
- Opportunities to develop your skills across the board.
- Agile working environment where every day is different.
- Relaxed company culture with monthly team building events.
- Free breakfast every morning.
The most important is that you know how to close a deal and can help our business grow. Ideally you have experience in B2B sales, and understand how online advertising and media works together. You can be a graduate student or an experienced media / advertising sales professional – we’re interested in all talent.
What we expect from you:
- Can-do attitude.
- Understand how to gain and cultivate customers and their trust.
- Have an understanding of how the advertising ecosystem works is a plus.
- Used to working independently and proactive in execution.
- Fluent in English; other languages such as Finnish, German, Spanish and Swedish are seen as an advantage.
Your key responsibilities at Leiki:
- Proactively identify new prospects and sales channels to acquire new clients.
- Book and conduct sales presentations online and onsite.
- Create convincing sales proposals.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and marketplaces to ensure successful long-term accounts.
- Work closely with other Leiki teams to ensure the day-to-day needs of your clients are met.
- Meet and exceed sales targets by yourself and working with other business development team members.
- Participate in marketing and promotional efforts such as industry conferences and seminars.
If this sounds good to you and you have the right skills and experience, we want to hear from you!
Send in your application!
You can apply by submitting your application including your salary request and CV by 11.5.2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.