Want to do something interesting?
Tired of working in a boring software project you don’t really care about?
Come work at Leiki! We are a growing and profitable company which offers text analysis and recommendation SaaS using our own unique ontology-based product. Business is booming and we are expanding rapidly in Europe and USA, so we need more people! Right now we are looking for our Helsinki office:
Senior Java Developer
Leiki also has a flat & flexible organization, where everybody from newcomer to CEO can give input on how to do things better, be it project methodology or a new algorithm. If this sounds good to you and you have the right skills, we want to hear from you!
Applicants should have:
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Strong skills in developing server side Java applications.
- Interest and skills on algorithm design, math or text analysis.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work with customers.
We also appreciate:
- Relevant degree (such as M.Sc.).
- Experience or interest in project manager role.
- Familiarity with distributed computing.
- Familiarity with Linux servers.
- Familiarity with SQL and databases.
- Familiarity with some of the following: Tomcat, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Git.